- Property Type: House
About this listing
Located in a super-convenient, serene pocket of Baulkham Hills, enjoying picture-postcard outlooks combined with proximity to all the best amenities around, this accommodating, well-made offering is unique, boutique and at its peak!
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to Master, which opens onto a wide, enclosed balcony with bush outlook
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, featuring granite benchtops, and an abundance of preparation and storage space
- Good-sized dining room off the kitchen area
- Large, easy-flowing living area with room for a study space
- Family bathroom, tiled to the ceiling
- Downstairs powder room
- Internal laundry roomy enough for all linen work
- Private, fully-secured, fenced front courtyard with a blend of grass and paving
- Remote double garage with internal access
- Additional features: Tiled downstairs, freshly painted throughout, new carpets on stairs and all upstairs rooms, alarm system, intercom to the front gate, Ducted air-conditioning throughout, gas facilities
Handily placed close to the M2, buses, Stockland Mall, friendly and picturesque Bidjigal reserve, bushwalks and a host of high-performing schools, this eye-catching townhouse will attract serious attention! Call Andrew Drane on 0430 119 601 or Paul Moriarty on 0412 674 180 to organise your inspection today!