- Land Size: 934 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
This super-sized block is an extremely rare gem. Large enough to sub-divide or build an auxiliary dwelling, this property could be ideal for those looking for positive cash flow opportunities.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by lush parklands, this property is more than just a great investment. The warm and inviting residence boasts an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, well-proportioned bedrooms and an expansive backyard.
* Separate lounge or family room
* Open plan Kitchen and dining and lounge with low maintenance wood look floors
* Kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, dishwasher and flexible island bench with storage
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, en-suite and walk through robe
* Two well-proportioned additional bedrooms
* Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Reticulated gardens and plenty of grassed area in the backyard for children and pets
* Two undercover carports and side access to the backyard, plus additional off-street parking
* Large 934sqm block (sub-dividable pending council approval)
This property is just minutes away from the beach, primary and high schools, as well as easy access to transport and Warnbro shopping complex. For more information or to book a private inspection through this lovely property, please contact NOLA TULLY!