- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1970
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 3.0
About this listing
This renovated family home is feature-packed and offers a completely renovated kitchen with top of the range appliances. The home is framed with an abundance of natural light which compliment the open plan living areas, and three spacious bedrooms.
One of the most desirable aspects of the home will be the enormous combined garage and carport area which could fit four cars, there is also additional storage room at the back that could be converted into a home office or gym.
- Completely renovated gourmet kitchen featuring 'BOSCH' Dishwasher, Rangehood, Oven, Stovetop and 'BLANCO' Rangehood
- Gas hot water system, Daikin split system and slow combustion fireplace
- Lots of storage throughout the house
- House recently repainted
- Home has been reinsulated by current owners
- Large open plan living and meals area
- Covered entertainment area in a lovely landscaped, private yard
- Three large bedrooms are segregated to the living areas. Bedrooms one and two have built in mirrored robes. The main bedroom has its own Reverse Cycle Air conditioning unit
- Full veranda at the front, featuring fretwork to the framework and the quality outdoor blinds to all of the colonial windows
- The carport leads into The Ultimate Man Cave of 53m2 which boasts its own bathroom, loads of storage and huge potential for a Teenagers Retreat or future Granny Flat.
- Internal house size: 129m2
- Garage: 53m2
- Carport: 68m2
- Block size: 708m2
- Year built: 1970