- Floor Area: 161 sqm
- Land Size: 183 sqm
- Property Type: Villa, Townhouse
About this listing
Welcome to Bligh Court, Nundah!
Perfectly located at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac in Nundah, and adjacent to the serene Northgate reserve, this beautifully renovated and immaculately presented three bedroom, one & ½ bathroom townhouse offers a peaceful and private outlook, with prized north-east aspect.
Going to Auction on Saturday 14th September, this townhouse offers generous proportions and has been completely renovation, so you can move straight in and enjoy!
- Large private, grassed courtyard
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with fully adjustable louvers
- Seamless indoor - outdoor living zones
- Open plan living and dining room
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, filtered water tap and induction cooktop
- Ground floor powder room
- Modern laundry with direct external access
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Exquisitely renovated bathroom with two-way access, heated towel rails and backlit mirror
The townhouse itself is, as you would expect, incredibly solid, with external rendered brick walls ensuring maximum acoustic buffering. The remote control lock up garage, additional designated car space and low Body Corps ensure this property will appeal to owner occupiers and investors alike. Situated just moments from the abundance of local cafes & restaurants, shopping centres, walking & bike tracks, great schools, and easy access to the Gateway motor way, this really is Nundah at it's finest!
Body Corporate fee - approx. $600 per quarter
BCC Rates - approx. $360 per quarter
QUU - approx. $330 per quarter
Call Chrissy Arkinstall on 0413 802 842 for more information.