- Land Size: 347 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Courtyard
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Views: Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Water supply: Mains
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The light filled design boasts spacious rooms & high ceilings throughout. You'll enjoy a generous open plan living & dining area with a modern kitchen featuring plenty of bench space & stainless-steel appliances.
All three of the double bedrooms offer built-in storage and are positioned around a main, 2-way ensuite bathroom with separate toilet & vanity.
To complete the package head outdoors and you'll enjoy a large & private all-weather entertaining area complete with shade blinds & a low maintenance garden. With lock up garaging providing internal access, heating & cooling and a 1.5kw Solar System to keep your running costs down.... you're going to love it.
Another Aberfoyle Park home proudly presented by Scott Torney
'Nobody sells more property than us'