- Land Size: 1000 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Nestled in the prestigious 'Regency Estate' on the serene tree-lined 'Imperial Ct.', this charming brick recreation Californian bungalow offers your family generous proportions and superb outdoor facilities. Sitting on an impressive 1000m2 parcel of land and comprising substantial total living area, this adored family home caters entertaining & flexible living all year round.
- The appeal begins when you approach this true beauty with enviable street presence - embraced with solid brick, terracotta roof tiles, lush manicured gardens, and dual bay windows with decorative stained glass
- Entering the home, your eyes will be drawn to traditional features highlighting rich period details, large entry and welcoming hallway leading into the rest of the home
- Containing 6 generously proportioned bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas - this impressive home is ideal for large families or those simply just wanting extra space!
- Upstairs contains 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and separate retreat flowing onto a balcony facing the beautiful tree-lined court
- Downstairs comprises 3 bedrooms (including master with en-suite and 'his & hers' BIR) and 2 bathrooms
- Substantial open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas - with large dual french doors that open up onto a decked verandah wrapping around the rear of the home
- Kitchen offers ample cupboard & bench space for the family chef
- Family area features a wood fireplace to keep you warm this winter
- Enjoy your tea or coffee on the verandah, capture the birds singing or watch your children and pets play in the lush green yard. Create authentic meals for your family with the wood-fire oven, nurture your veggie garden or splash about in the fenced 8-meter heated pool
- Boasting a solid brick construction with a number of extras to further enhance the property; embellished with hardwood skirts, gold door knobs, handles & light switches, classic curtain details and decorative ornate ceiling roses throughout freshly painted interiors, premium Tasmanian Oak floorboards, central gas heating, split system heating/air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort, water tank, 8KW solar panels, high ceilings, large windows and light-filled spaces
- Massive 4 car garage with built in workshop and drive-thru access
A rare gem ideally positioned only minutes to Watergardens Shopping Centre, parks, public transport, schools & essential amenities. Impressive proportions, light filled interiors and a flexible family-friendly setting all combine to provide both relaxed living and entertaining in this unique dual level residence.
This timeless California Bungalow beauty awaits your arrival - inspect today.
Contact Vish Sidhu 0404 151 776 or Quyen Tran 0452 281 776.