- Land Size: 14.5 Ha
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- Roof: Colour bond
- Approx year built: 1994
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow, Enviro friendly home
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Timber and Huon Pine & Stone
- Joinery: Timber
- Walls / Interior: Timber
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Rangehood and Gas bottled
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bathroom: Spa bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Rural, Waterfront, Bush
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 22,000 & 10,000L)
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Have you ever dreamt of escaping to somewhere where the only noise you'll hear is the sound of birds chirping, foraging wildlife and rustling trees? Tick, tick, tick - this property is the ultimate escape from reality.
This property features something that many do not, whether you want to move in and live, holiday or accommodate, there's nothing left to do - all the intricate details are taken care of. There's solar panels on the house and shed that feed back into battery to provide FREE power, meanwhile two generators are in place in their own specialised housing for longevity and continuous power supply. Two tanks feed water to the house, approx. 22,000L & 10,000L while the property itself is reticulated via your very own spring fed dam.
Beautiful moments are and will be abundant for this property, imagine the ambiance of the open fire in the outdoor area - stone bake woodfire pizzas surrounded by echoes of laughter, happiness and the gentle chill of a late autumn evening. Summer water skiing in your front yard, feeding ducks through Spring and fishing for a meal year-round. The opportunity for more memories awaits.
Huon pine frames and stone, constructed in 1994, the home is consistent with classic 90's styling but has many of those extra touches - no doubt the reason it is still in such good condition.
The floorplan comprises three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) and an office space or second living room, with one of the bedrooms located on ground floor. Picture windows look out to the dam and beyond from the living and dining room and a huge handmade firebox heats the home amply for those wintry days. In the kitchen you'll find a 900mm gas cook top, stove and refrigerator, plenty of storage and plenty of space to cook up a storm.
If self sufficiency is your goal, this is where you'll find it.
The property comes with a container on site for additional storage, a large 4 bay garage with power, secondary carport and loading bay.
Available by private appointment only.