- Land Size: 420 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Other surface), BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Opposite parkland and fauna.
Perfect for all types of buyers!
Presented FOR SALE and conveniently located opposite parkland and fauna is this stunning residence which will suit any buyer looking for their first home, investment property or simply downsizing. Situated on a 420m2 block (approx.) and with plenty of space to grow and expand; 40 Cumberland drive will impress on first inspection.
The home offers four great sized bedrooms with master bedroom open/spacious and offers walk in robe and large ensuite. The other three bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has two living areas with an open plan space integrating dining-lounge-kitchen and a rumpus room perfect for an extra T.V room or kid's room. The home also has ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout.
Moving outside you have a great sized 2 and a half car garage, large alfresco area - perfect for outdoor entertaining, a decent sized backyard for the kids or family dog and low maintenance gardens.
This home is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, kindergartens, Pakenham Main Street, Parks, Heritage Springs shopping centre, Pakenham Train station and easy access to the M1 Freeway.