- Floor Area: 240 sqm
- Land Size: 800 sqm
- Approx year built: 2003
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Walls / Interior: Brick
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Vertical, Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Gas mains
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Media
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Bore
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Built back in 2003, an open plan kitchen / dining / family area is located within the centre of the home, separate lounge off the entry and an activity / computer area is positioned between the 2 minor bedrooms.
Kitchen features 600mm electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop, S/S rangehood and a breakfast bar. Shopper's access into the home from the 2 car garage is also available.
- High ceilings throughout
- Reverse cycle air to family area
- Unrestricted side access into backyard
- Alfresco UMR with access directly into dining area
The introduction of a sliding door between the family area and activity / minor bedrooms allows you to close off this portion of the home keeping the kids and their mess to one end of the home. Tiled flooring to high traffic areas, mix of vertical and venetian blinds throughout.
Positioned upon a generous 800m2, the house has been placed over to the far right of the lot allowing the owner to enjoy unrestricted side access into the backyard. Ideal for the tradesman, boating enthusiast or those that love to explore the great outdoors from there caravan.
One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing your new home is its location. Location location location we're constantly told, well this one certainly has that covered. From this address you're approx. 500 meters to our pristine shores and just over 1 km to Busselton's sporting grounds and CBD.
With summer coming on, you can park the car up and get out and enjoy what Busselton has to offer - world class beaches, dining and recreational facilities are all within very easy walking distance from this address.
Call me today, Craig Davies on 0419 962 773 to book your inspection.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.